I am going to take the easy way today and do the tag that Uma started on her blog.
Here is my version –
1) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
– I don’t want to, but yes I do… in some cases. And believe me I have tried to let go, forgive and forget but in those very few cases I just am not able to. Some day, maybe. Till then I shall struggle with it. And the wrong could be a wrong in my opinion. As far as the other person is concerned, they would just say “that’s who I am!”
2) What is your astrological sign?
– The Twins! Gemini. Actually a Gemini Cancer cusp.
3) What’s the last thing you purchased?
– A summer yellow stole/wrap around scarf for the impending holiday. And I loveeee it!! Maybe a picture of it soon? Hmm idea for another post 😉
4) Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it?
– Don’t remember. But considering that I am not much of a hold-something-and-sleep-person don’t think I had one. Note to Self – Ask mom about this.
5) Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out?
– Nope, never done that. But I did chop my sister’s hair off when she wanted hair like mine. And she did end up going to a proper hair parlour to undo the damage I had done 😛 She doesn’t hate me for it though 🙂
6) Have you ever sleep-walked?
– No! But I used to grind my teeth while sleeping, at one time. Worms it was, I think.
7) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
– Love! Trust is over-rated.
8) Which of the five senses is most important to you?
– Sight! I am a very keen observer of people and very visual so that would be the most important.
9) Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
10) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
– These 2 make it to the top of this category. Both are peppy and put a spring in my step –
Feel free to take the tag up… or not!!
🙂 Monday or 😦 Monday so far??
This post is part of the Marathon Blogging December 2012.