Sticky Note to myself about THINGS-TO-BE-DONE in the next week, month, year, 5 years, maybe 10 or 15.
NOTE – This is a work-in-progress list.
Get back to work (part-time? full-time?) to regain my financial independence and to feel active – mentally and socially. – DONE! check this here.
– Travel within India –
Pondicherry (to visit Auroville), Leh, Jaipur (to get a bandhini saree), Agra (to see Taj Mahal – yes clichéd, but still), Gujarat, backwaters in Kerala (boat house anyone?).
– Travel internationally – The places on my list (as of now) are –
Singapore (Sentosa Island here I come), Bora Bora Islands (this one is going to be a no-kid-with-the-spouse-only holiday), Italy (for an authentic pizza), London (to meet the queen?), Antarctica, Dubai (to buy gold, yeah right!) .
– Read books, loads of ’em and collect all those books for my collection at home. Here is why I love to read?
– Write a children’s book – this one is inspired by my son.
– Take a cruise to Alaska
– Take N to Disney world
Get a new lens for my Canon EOS 450D – after I explore my current 18-55 mm lens fully.
– Do something that I REALLY LOVE and have natural passion for (money and time not being constraints) – something that makes use of my spatial skills (my friend A says I am good at these), my love for books, decor and photography.
– Watch plays at Ranga Shankara (as long as I’m in Bangalore).
– And the one dream that I have been harbouring since a long time – Live in Manhattan, on the island, even a studio apartment will do or a loft overlooking Central Park (I know I know I ain’t that rich but it doesn’t cost anything to dream, does it?), walk to work amongst the teeming crowds, watch theatre on Broadway, take the subway, have a picnic in Central Park!
What are the little and big things you want to do? Tell me Tell me!