For the last 2 weeks I was Missing-In-Action, lots of action!
– I had 9 adults and 1 kid at home staying over for a few days – so was busy playing hostess!
– We went to the Mango Mela in Lalbagh and came back with 27 kilos of mangoes. Wait – it wasn’t just for the 3 of us. The 9 people and 1 kid mentioned above shared the mangoes equally. We had loads of mangoes and N and I LOVED eating them. For those who would like to visit and bring home some yummy mangoes the mango mela is on till 19th June in Lalbagh.
– Attended 3 birthday parties! Phew! Had fun and a lot of cake. Finally, found one nice cake place in Bangalore that is reliable, healthy and tasty at the same time.
– Finished reading one book (review will come up shortly). Started re-reading the Harry Potter series with the first book.
– N started his BIG new school and it was an emotional moment in ways. He is taking some time to adapt to the new place and schedule. I must admit that I felt sort of sad and helpless when he went bawling in his new bus. Wish I could have been there all the way. But then they have to grow up sooner or later. Hope the settling down happens soon.
– The whole clan of 9+1 then went to Kabini River lodge owned by Jungle Lodges and Resorts for an overnight stay. It was super fun. Lots of greenery, animals, water and nature around. Saw this tusker which is supposedly a rare sight!
– S and I sneaked out to watch X-Men: First Class with sis and her hubby. I am a big X- Men fan and loved this sequel or rather prequel even better!
– Went for shopping to The Orange Bicycle and it was a visual treat as always. Brought some beautiful travel pouches for my 100th post giveaway on my other blog Simz Corner. Go on, check out the details here!